Another update from Project Magma.
Below are some of the highlights of the 1.7.2 update:
- Massive OpenGL optimizations, especially with detail textures (2x - 5x as fast on modern hardware)!
- New DirectX10/11 rendering backend!
- New event-based input system that guarantees every character typed will be registered.
- New preference to automatically save multiplayer films.
- Elimination of up to two ticks of baked-in latency in the Myth net code.
- Overhead map zoom level will now be saved between games.
- Fix for the endless "Waiting for other players..." dialog.
- Type-to-seek functionality for the new game, recordings and saved game lists.
- Restored custom plugin images in the single-player new game dialog.
- Optimized gameplay code, resulting in 30% faster save game loads.
- New high resolution icons.