Nuts Makan Session: Phin's Steakhouse

It's "tradition" for us to celebrate after a competition.  I have been nagging for it and since we got 2 more good reasons added on, I pushed it into reality.

I arrived the earliest, as usual; somehow expected to hold 8 seats with just 2 headcount.  (That didn't work in Astons.)  The others arrived 15 minutes later.

I ordered their Black Angus beef  (200g) at $19.90.  ST got Aglio Olio Spaghetti at $9.90.  Everyone else got NZ Sirlion (300g) at $19.90.  Upgrades to meals were at $3.50 to $5.50 respectively.

The steaks were good.  While the quality of my steak is supposed to be better, I regretted not getting a "normal" Sirloin.  ST's spaghetti was dry, prickly and hot, not exactly nice to eat.

After dinner, we went to Ah Chew to have desserts.  A good evening.


Picture taken from: http://media.photobucket.com/image/phin%252527s%20steakhouse/colinliew/Reviews/Casual/Phins%20Steakhouse/Mousse032.jpg
~

Comments