Inactivity over the past weeks

Looks like the new year has spurned many inactive bloggers into putting up a post or two.  I wanted to but it involves too much work to sum up the year.

For the last month, circumstances led me to be tied up in time and energy.  When I reached home, all I want is to play a short game before dozing off.  Nothing different to you perhaps but these days, my games are restricted to Facebook games and I don't even have time to properly maintain them.

The emphasis of this blog has largely shifted paintball due to my competitive nature and a reduction of time for PC games  It is still in my intention to promote all my interests listed here.

I wish everyone a happy new year.
~

Comments

  1. Anonymous11/3/09 16:08

    Yeah dude, looks like too many bloggers out there are busy with something that they ended up entirely caught up with. Like one of my colleagues, use to be a blogger addict. But since the start of the new year, he's been busy with other stuff. Post at least once last February.

    About the forum, yeah me too. There's a debug error to it. I already send an email to the moderators, see if they can fixed the problem. Until now, there's been no reply...=(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment