End of Utopia

[An online game I was playing]

1. a. often Utopia An ideally perfect place, especially in its social, political, and moral aspects.
b. A work of fiction describing a utopia.
2. An impractical, idealistic scheme for social and political reform.

Utopia is the online text based game I play. After nurturing my kingdom for more than 2 months, I'm calling a break to it.

We were attacked by a stronger kingdom and we retaliated of course.
After a few days, our monarch asked us to stop physical attacks and proceed with undercover ops, so not to escalate our kingdom relationship, which would give them the door to declaring open war. We complied.

Few days later, he asked us to stop everything as he was the focus of their attacks. "Stop everything. Our response, nothing".
I was still being attacked and wanted to retaliate but he repeated his order, "Nothing!". I tried for another clarification but he gave no reply.

I can't swallow that. Bullies ought to be shown that we can bite as well, but I can't go against his dictates. Hence, I set my estates into Vacation mode - A silent protest.

A quote I read from the papers, "People behave as badly as you allow them to. People have to take a stand and tell them so."

-3H2U

Comments